‘New Clockwork Music’ Double LP
Double LP on orange vinyl
Gatefold sleeve with liner notes and pullout booklet
Released Sept 2019
Out of stock
Following last year’s ‘New Clockwork Music’ CD, we are excited to announce the release of this superb collection of tracks as a limited edition double album on orange vinyl.
‘New Clockwork Music’ celebrates the lasting impact of Anthony Burgess’ ‘A Clockwork Orange’ and Stanley Kubrick’s film adaptation of the Burgess novel, as well as the trailblazing sound world of Wendy Carlos. A unique electronic concept album, each of the 16 tracks has been exclusively commissioned by Electronic Sound. A twin pop-disc of real horrorshow warbles and no mistake.
Our special vinyl release has been produced in partnership with the Anthony Burgess Foundation and includes a fantastic 21-minute bonus track not on the CD, ‘A Clockwork Orange In Three Parts’ by Worldnet Productions, plus an eight-page large-format booklet. The booklet features an essay Burgess wrote in 1972 in response to the Kubrick film. The two orange discs have printed inner sleeves and the whole package is presented in a beautiful gatefold cover.
The vinyl version of ‘New Clockwork Music’ is in stock now and, as always with our releases, the numbers are strictly limited.
The full track listing for ‘New Clockwork Music’ is:
01. GLOBO – MUSIC FOR THE FUNERAL OF QUEEN MARY
02. KUMO (FEATURING DRUMS OFF CHAOS AND LUDWIG VAN) – FREUDE!
03. GOGGLY GOGOL – WHAT’S IT GOING TO BE THEN, EH? PART I
04. BLANCMANGE – UNIT 4 BB1
05. FINIFLEX – CHAPTER 21
06. GOGGLY GOGOL – WHAT’S IT GOING TO BE THEN, EH? PART II
07. CHRIS CARTER – LIKE CLOCKWORK
08. GABE GURNSEY – OOZ Y AUTO
09. GOGGLY GOGOL – WHAT’S IT GOING TO BE THEN, EH? PART III
10. SINK YA TEETH – I DO I DO
11. GOGGLY GOGOL – WHAT’S IT GOING TO BE THEN, EH? PART IV
12. SCANNER – CREECH, CRAST AND SNEETY
13. GOGGLY GOGOL – WHAT’S IT GOING TO BE THEN, EH? PART V
14. JACK DANGERS – PALE ORANGE DOT
15. GLOBO – DROWNING WITH QUEEN MARY
16. WORLDNET PRODUCTIONS – A CLOCKWORK ORANGE IN THREE PARTS